2016年9月5日月曜日

Book Review

I read ICE AGE.

I have watched the movie of ICE AGE once when I was a child.
ICE AGE is my favorite movie so I chose this book.

When I watched the movie, I was very young so I forgot the story...

The story is process that some animals become friends.
A sloth, named Sid, a sabre-toothed tiger, named Diego, a mammoth, named Manny, and a baby become friends.
First, they were not friends. Sid wanted to become friends with Manny but he didn't want. Diego was hungry so he wanted to eat a baby but the baby was with Sid and Manny when Diego found the baby. Diego couldn't eat! Diego walked with them to eat the baby... but they had some danger on their way and Manny helped Diego! They became friends. They were happy.
Suddenly, some tigers appeared. They were friends of Diego and they wanted to eat the baby! Diego and the baby were friends... so Diego fought against tigers! He was hurt... their purpose was to find baby's dad so Diego said, "Go and find the baby's dad."
"Goodbye, my friends."

Sid and Manny found baby's family.
"Thank you!" baby said. They went home.

"Goodbye, baby."  
"Now there's no baby and no Diego," Sid said.

Suddenly, they saw Diego! "Hello, my friends!"
Diego said, "I can walk with you again."  

Sid, Manny, baby and Diego became friends although Diego tried to eat them when they met first. 
I like this phrase that Diego said, "I can walk with you again."
Diego fought for the baby and he was hurt. His injury prevented him from walking. He couldn't walk with them at that time.
I think this phrase, "I can walk with you again." has two meanings.
One is "I recovered from injury." The other is "we are friends."

I like this story. My feeling doesn't change...no, my feeling changed after reading.
I came to like this story more!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿