2016年9月13日火曜日

Enjoy!!

I had always wanted to make accessories but I didn't time and money to make so I had not been able to make.

On last Friday, I was able to have time and money so I was able to make accessories at length!
There are the pictures of accessories that I made.





These accessories are my favorite accessories.
When I wear these accessories, I fell happy and everything looks wonderful for me.

I am into not only making accessories, but also playing Duolingo and Quizlet applications!
I am learning German by Duolingo application.
I can learn German by only English. I cannot learn by Japanese so I am learning German by English! This is very good because I can learn two languages together!
I am into playing the game of Quizlet application. When I am free or I had a little time, Quizlet's game is the best way to spend time.


I got a book, "Common English Errors."
I borrowed two English books from a library, "The Bottle Imp" and "The Double Life of a Very Black Cat."

After reading books, I am going to write Book Reviews.

1 件のコメント: